Have the ultimate driving experience when you rent a Polaris Slingshot for a white-knuckle drive down the Tail of the Dragon!
- Automatic Slingshot Rental
- Manual Slingshot Rental Must Know How to Drive Manual
Self-Guided Slingshot Tour of Helen
The entire area of Helen, GA, has scenic driving routes, but our favorite is the Foothills Loop. It’s over 100 miles of mountains, streams, and beautiful colors as you weave between little slices of Americana scattered around the area. There’s less traffic than on some of the more popular corridors, but you’re on sturdy paved roads the whole way.
Take in a lot of the natural splendor of Georgia in a single day! A drive around the Foothills Loop will fill your camera before the day is out.
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
We cover your Polaris Slingshot Rental with our comprehensive insurance policy so that you will be protected in the event of an accident. We have partnered with an industry-leading insurance provider to make sure that our renters are fully covered while on their ride. The state statutory limits of this coverage are as follows:
- Bodily Injury $30,000 per person – $60,000 per accident – Property Damage $25,000
- We have additional options available to limit your personal responsibility.
- When you arrive, there is a short checkout process and then you are ready to ride!
- We have glasses and helmets of all sizes at no extra charge if you need them. (These are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after each use.)
- We have additional parking if you would like to leave your vehicle while out on your rental.
- Driving a Slingshot is an amazing experience and you will no doubt enjoy yourself. We ask that you do responsibly and treat the Slingshot with respect.
In the unlikely event you have any issues during your rental, we are on standby 24/7 to help out.