- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
We will cover your Polaris Slingshot Rental with our comprehensive insurance policy so that you will be protected in the event of an accident. We have partnered with an industry leading insurance provider to make sure that our renters are fully covered while on their ride. The state statutory limits of this coverage are as follows:
- Bodily Injury $30,000 per person – $60,000 per accident – Property Damage $25,000
- We have additional options available to limit your personal responsibility.
A $500 deposit is required at check-in. During check-in, a $500 authorization hold will be placed on your card. Once the authorization hold is released, the authorized amount will return to your account within 3-7 business days depending on your bank account.
- When you arrive there is a short checkout process and then you are ready to ride!
- We have glasses and helmets of all sizes at no extra charge if you need them. (These are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after each use)
- We have additional parking if you would like to leave your vehicle while out on your rental.
- Driving a Slingshot is an amazing experience and you will no doubt enjoy yourself. We ask that you do responsibly and treat the Slingshot with respect.
In the unlikely event you have any issues during your rental, we are on stand-by 24/7 to help out.