We require all of our customers to meet the following general requirements:
- You must have a current, valid U.S. or State drivers license/NO PAPER LICENSE.
- You must be at least 25 years of age
- You must demonstrate adequate riding skills.
- You agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental slingshot.
- You must leave $500 refundable deposit which will be refunded upon return of vehicle.
- We are by reservation only: You must complete a reservation online or over the phone in order to secure your rental. Under no circumstances will we cancel another customers reservation in order to accommodate your reservation, regardless of the number of vehicles rented or duration of the rental.
- We want you to enjoy the full experience of the Slingshot. Be safe, be caring, and have fun!
- OUR #1 Rule: NO burnouts or donuts will be tolerated. We take note of the tire thread counts and will bill you for a new tire if there is any signs of such action.
We require all of our customers to meet the following insurance requirements
- Insurance is required, please bring a copy of your current insurance card.
- You are required to purchase state mandated minimum liability insurance from our insurance provider. The cost for this is $30.00 per day. This insurance is mandatory and must be purchased on behalf of the customer prior to taking custody of the slingshot
- Medical insurance is not provided and is the responsibility of the customer.
- If for any reason our slingshot gets damaged the amount needed for the repair will be deducted out of your security deposit
- All coverage and waivers are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental contract and do not include coverage for property, personal or otherwise, or damage as a result of negligence on the part of the renter or passenger for any illegal use of the motorcycle or its use under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are ill, or sick, or on any prescription or over the counter medication you cannot operate our motorcycles.
- Keep in mind you are responsible for the operation of your rental slingshot.
If the vehicle is not returned at the agreed upon time, the renter will be charged an additional $50.00 per hour for each hour that you return the vehicle late. Renter will be allowed a 30 minute grace period before the late fee is put into effect.
The classification of the Polaris Slingshot® is state-dependent*. The most common classifications are motorcycle, which requires a motorcycle endorsement or license, and autocycle which only requires a state drivers license**. In the state of Georgia you do not need a motorcycle endorsement to drive a Polaris Slingshot.
We stand behind our Superior Customer Service, which is what has made our customers come back time and time again. It is a fast and easy experience with us. Making a reservation is as easy as clicking our booking link or calling us directly for special week day rates to secure your favorite color.